Married couples marking special wedding anniversaries this year were honoured by the Bishop with a special Celebration Mass for Married Life at Leeds Cathedral. There was an opportunity for the 40 couples to renew their marriage vows during the liturgy and the Cathedral was full of family and friends of all ages.
- Cathedral Carol Service – Photographs
- Requiem Mass for Deceased Clergy
- Silver Jubilee celebration of Fr. Nicholas Hird.
- Mass for Altar Servers
- Knights & Dames of the Holy Sepulchre
- Mass for Celebration of Married Life, Leeds Cathedral
- Batley Torchlight Procession 2018 – Photographs
- Walsingham Pilgrimage 2018 Diocese of Leeds
- Ordinariate Mass – Leeds Cathedral 2018
- Mass for the Mini Vinnies, Leeds Cathedral